নদীর নাম আত্রেয়ী

Expression || Poem ||


As the cold chilly wind touches my face
Thoughts of u lingers in my head
You easily accepted me as your friend 
I wish you will stay that way till the end

You are like a bright star in the sky
You are the wind that passes by...
You are the fire that engulfs my thoughts
You are the beauty queen in short

 Every star glows brighter
  And in those glows I want to stay forever
But this secret is so hard to hide
My heart is shouting from inside


The noontime daylight is so soothing
The golden warm sun rays are so mesmerizing
I dream of traveling to a lonely island
Want to make castles out of sand

Between black and white 
Grey takes away my sight
Between doubt and certitude
How can I have such an attitude?


Between love and friendship
I'm waving like a lost ship
I no more bear the confusion
Tell me is it truth or confusion ??

Comments