নদীর নাম আত্রেয়ী

Happy birthday to my Bestest Friend



Today, 11th August is the Birthday of my Best Friend. The gem of my life. So todays post is only for him.
Bera. Subham SB Bera. The Closest friend of mine. I know him since we are in Class 4. Like others our friendship doesn't start with greetings. It started with a fight. And till now we are fighting every now and then.

Within you, I've found the perfect friend,
A mind that I can comprehend

You are one of the people who knows me inside out... you know everything about me.... it really feels great to have a friend like you.... you are really a gem of a friend and you deserve nothing but the best.. love you for being there for me always......... Happy Birthday Dearest FRIEND...

A true friend is hard to find,
Someone like you! Let me remind.
Birthday greetings, from my heart,
This celebration, we must start". 

 Being your best friend for so many years has been a tough journey. Thank me for that.Though it is your birthday, it is equally special for me too brother. Today, I want you to know that no matter what happens, you always have me watching your back. Have the most fantastic day and party hard.


Every single person who has ever been graced with your presence is so impressed by your strength and maturity and taken by your wit and charm.I almost feel guilty that no one else gets to experience the relationship that we have.

A person I see is so much like me,
A mutual relationship so carefree

It’s pretty amazing that I can count the number of fights we have ever had on just one hand and can actually look back on each of them with laughter (especially the debacle that ended with leg fights).

A friendship like ours is not easy to come by,
Often the intensity of it makes me so high.

Once a year I get the chance
To wish you birthday cheer.
It pleases me no end to say,
I wish you another great year.So happy birthday to you ,
From the bottom of my heart.
And may your good times multiply,
Till they're flying off the chart!


On your birthday,
I wish for you the fulfillment
of all your fondest dreams.
I hope that for every candle
on your cake
you get a wonderful surprise.
I wish for you that
whatever you want most in life,
it comes to you,
just the way you imagined it,
or better.
I hope you get as much pleasure
from our friendship as I do.

So... Once again...
Happy birthday!!! Stay blessed ✌ ✌ Bruaaadarrr!!!!❤

Comments